Friday, September 11, 2009

My OC Review: Barbara's Pavillion


Love this gay dive bar! Barbara's will always have a special place in my heart. When I moved to OC a few years ago, I spent many a drunken night there singing karaoke. Took my mom to B's for Mother's Day once and she LOVED it. So many menz bought her shots after she sang "I Feel Pretty.:" (Alas, she doesn't drink.)

And now neither do I (nor smoke), so I can't imagine hittin' Barbara's if I can't do either vice. So a year ago I'd have given it 5 stars, but since I'm a mom now and can't enjoy my Kools like I used to, it's 4 stars. In other words, beware. You're liable to have the time of your life AND develop emphysema.

Barbara's Pavillion (a.k.a. The Pav)
325 Center Street
Dallas 75208
(214) 941-2145

No comments:

Post a Comment